Monday, January 7, 2008

My Dream Header


That is a picture of my beloved dream that wont possiblly come true. The Hytech header is one of the worlds reknown header. And behind, cudling is THE Mr John Grudynski, the founder and maker of this hand made heavan. Mr John if ur reading this, I love ur work and would like to fit in those similar to B series header in my little monster. For Americans; this 4G92 Mitsu Mivec engine is similarly identical to the honda B-Series. And available only in 1600cc.

The uniqueness of this piece of art is the anti-reversion chambers, stepped primary pipe configuration, tri-y collectors, acoustical tuning, sequential cylinder pairing and non conventional pipe shapes. All of this will gain an extra 20-30hp!.. or around those figures I suppose.

Well, for this time being, I will be using a 'de-flanged' honda B18C 4-1 header mated with a custom made flange suited for my engine configuration.

Enjoy the pics!



No anti-reversion chambers ? :(

No comments: